ASEF did a lot this past year!! We were able to give over $10,000 in 2013. Our Foundation was honored to help out all of the sports teams at THS.
- Girls Basketball
- Boys Basketball
We presented each Coach with a check during half-time at the Boys Varsity basketball game in January.
Thanks to our supporters, booster clubs and sponsors, ASEF has been able to facilitate the following:
- Repainted the press box at THS stadium
- Wind screens up around the THS stadium
- Repainted buildings and cleaned bleachers at THS stadium
- Resurfaced THS gym floor
- Weights for workout room
- Contributed funds to Track, Band, Wrestling, Baseball
What are we working on now?
- Raising money for a new press box on home side; we hope to make this a reality this year!
Our next goals are:
- New concession stands
- New track
To continue growing pride in Alabaster, we need everyone’s support and help to accomplish these goals!! Contact us to see how to get involved.
ALABASTER — The Thompson High School boys’ basketball team didn’t want to disappoint its passionate fan base.
The Warriors were christening a newly renovated gymnasium, recently completed with the help of a $14,000 donation by the Alabaster Sports and Entertainment Foundation.